|Size & Pressure Rating & Standard|
|Pressure Rating||PN10, PN16, CL150, JIS 5K, JIS 10K|
|Face to Face STD||API609, BS5155, DIN3202, ISO5752|
|Connection STD||PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, 150LB, JIS5K, 10K, 16K, GOST33259|
|Upper Flange STD||ISO 5211|
|Body||Cast Iron(GG25), Ductile Iron(GGG40/50), Carbon Steel(WCB A216), Stainless Steel(SS304/SS316/SS304L/SS316L) , Duplex Stainless Steel(2507/1.4529), Bronze, Aluminium Alloy.|
|Disc||DI+Ni, Carbon Steel(WCB A216), Stainless Steel(SS304/SS316/SS304L/SS316L) , Duplex Stainless Steel(2507/1.4529), Bronze, DI/WCB/SS coated with Epoxy Painting/Nylon/EPDM/NBR/PTFE/PFA|
|Stem/Shaft||SS416, SS431, SS304, SS316, Duplex Stainless Steel, Monel|
|Seat||NBR, EPDM/REPDM, PTFE/RPTFE, Viton, Neoprene, Hypalon, Silicon, PFA|
|O Ring||NBR, EPDM, FKM|
|Actuator||Hand Lever, Gear Box, Electric Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator|
Butterfly valves are open and close very quickly when actuated pneumatically. The disc is lighter than a ball, and the valves require less structural support than a ball valve of comparable diameter. Butterfly valves are very precise, which makes them advantageous in industrial applications. They are quite reliable and require very little maintenance.
1. Turning on/off easily and rapidly with less force. Having less fluid resistance and can be operated frequently.
2. Simple structure, small size and short face to face dimension, which suitable for large diameter valves.
3. It can be used for transmitting mud, fewer liquids are stored at apertures of pipe.
4. Long service life. Standing the test of tens of thousands of opening/closing operations.
5. Butterfly valves have excellent regulation performance.
6. Small torque. The pressure on discs at the two sides of the spindle is almost equal, causing contrary torque. Thereby, the valves can be opened with less force.
7. Sealing face is generally med of rubber or plastic. So the butterfly valves can be with good sealing under low pressure.